Overall Being

Overall Being
Love + Life + Blessings

Monday, October 4, 2010

Pamper Parties at the best

I have had such a huge weekend. I honestly feel like I havent been home. But today I opened my emails to find many but one stood out from the rest.

This lady I did a Pamper party for a week ago and she was again thanking me for such an experience that she has had no other of.

"Lisa I know I have said this already many times since my Party but I had to say again. You are a star! I still feel so relaxed and my home still smells devine. All my friends who came agree aswell. Learning techniques from a qualified and experienced therapist is hard to get these days without paying money for. Absolutely loved Overall Being parties and will be definately booking many more in the days to come. Thankyou again Lisa."

To get such feedback over and over again surely does make my heart sing and dance.

Overall Being now as you know offers Pamper Parties. Perfect for any time that you want to get the "Girls" together. The host receives her pampering for free, but the guests get to use, learn and experience the wonderful world of Pampering at its best.

I mainly take bookings for the weekends but have had one during the week at night.

So if you are in Melbourne and after a way of making a memorable moment then why not think about booking a Party today.

Now the sunshine has brought itself out again in Melbourne and always lifts your spirits with this. So go enjoy your day & be quick to book in a date cause my calendar is filling up.

No comments: