Overall Being

Overall Being
Love + Life + Blessings

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Overall Being is going to the Markets :))

I am thrilled to announce Overall Being will be coming offline for all my handmade goodies for Baby & Children Products and taking them too the Fairy Floss Markets! How cool is this?!

I have done markets before but only for my various Massage technique and Aromatherapy. But havent done any showcasing my handmade items for our little ones. So am as you can expect slightly nervous :)

So what and where and when??



Fairy Floss Markets

BOX HILL

The Pavilion
City Oval - Cnr Whitehorse & Middleborough Roads
BOX HILL
http://www.pavilionboxhill.com.au/

LAUNCH MARKET
Sunday 3rd October 2010
9-2pm

CHRISTMAS MARKET
Sunday 5th December 2010
9-2pm

BREAST CANCER FUNDRAISER MARKET
Sunday 6th February 2011
9-2pm

The Breast Cancer Fundraiser Market is where I will be holding my NBCF Overall Being supporting Pink event. Fairy Floss Markets have kindly allowed me to do so.

You can find further information about this event via my Overall Being Supporting Pink Page via my website.

Now what will I be selling or showcasing at the market?
Some items I will have already made but will be offering custom requests which are payable on day and I will post the final piece out to you . 


* My delicious Minky Blankets~ There will be custom orders available. But will have a small amount for a reduced price available on each market day.

* Baby and Children Handmade Shoes

* Shorts, Skirts and other devine Chennille handmade products for boys & girls.

* Gifts already made up for any newborn and new parent.

* Little Girl friendship bracelets that are hand woven and decorated.

* Hand knitted Baby Cocoons and Beanies.

........and maybe some other little things :) So please if you are in Melbourne pop by and say HI to me :) I would love to meet in real my followers here, my website, twitter or Facebook fan page.

So as you can tell I have been putting alot of thought into this and really hope the day goes smoothly for everyone involved. Preparing for a market is a huge job as a stall holder. So will be bringing along my boys to help me on the day :)) (they dont know this yet hehe).

Til next time....pop over and join my facebook fan page or follow me on twitter, where I update alittle bit more than here.



Ciao',

www.overallbeing.com.au

No comments: