Overall Being

Overall Being
Love + Life + Blessings

Monday, August 9, 2010

Name Me ~ Overall Being Elephant

Introducing Overall Being's FIRST handmade Elephant! Shim is its name at the moment (Shim is what I use to call all my babies before they entered this world).....But I am giving one lucky Facebook fan page follower the opportunity in winning one for themselves :))

So the past weekend they had an opportunity in leaving a name for this delightfully characteristic Elephant. Today I will leave all the names left for everyone to vote on. This will run for this week :) Saturday Night I will draw the winner.....woooohoooo!! So excited to give one of these to you.

Now onto the fun ......Below you will see the names to choose from. Leave a comment below on this blog post with which name along with a name for the prize. On Saturday Night I will go through and tally up the name votes and do another blog post to announce the winner. So you will need to come back to this blog to know if it is YOU who has won this gorgeous handmade fabric Elephant.

Names too choose from:

  • Patchy
  • Elmer
  • Delightful Dina
  • Flora
  • O.verall
  • Shim
  • Zalika
  • Sunura
  • Shimmer
  • Teacup
  • Tuskelle
  • Big Ears
  • Lucky
  • Hasina
  • Shombi
  • Ella
  • Prince / Princess Patchalot
  • Patchkins
  • Elli
  • Baci
  • Olli-Phant (Ollie for short)
  • Ellie
  • Ollie
  • Pachy the Pachyderm
  • Eli
  • Snuggleupagus
  • Elephantasia
  • Penelope
  • Louis
  • Fancy Pants
  • Sakari
  • Siggy
  • Tuskee
  • Matty
  • Izzi
So as you can see there are so many amazing gorgeous names which are very much fitting to this elephant.

What to do now:

Choose the name, post a reply to this blog post with it along with your name. Come back Saturday Night late or Sunday morning to see if its you who has won :))

Best of luck everyone. But a huge thank you for everyone who took the time in helping to name my first handmade toy :))

Have a gorgeous day ahead!!

16 comments:

Living Altogether said...

Ella :)

debbie_deb said...

Zalika

bunnysmip said...

HI Lisa!

I would choose Penelope for the "Shim's" name. :)
thank you so much for this giveaway! Penelope would be a wonderful addition to my little Facebook family of animals. :)

have a great day!
Sincerely,

~Mippy :)
bunnysmip@yahoo.com

Leesa Cb said...

I like Ella ... cute, simple and easy for littlies (and my littlest liked it the most, so that makes it a winner here at our house!) xx

Leesa Cb said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Seventh Heaven Creations said...

My first thought was "Lucy" but that isn't an option.

My 2nd favourite is Sakiri.

:)

Dani and Andy said...

I choose Lucky - easy for kids, and elephants are the symbol for good luck :-)

Mark said...

I also like the name Lucky - anyone would be lucky to own this cute elephant!

Glenda said...

I like LUCKY too !!!

Meovcorz said...

I vote for "Lucky"

Anita said...

I choose "Lucky" too - easy for kids to say, they can also choose if it's a boy or a girl, and they're lucky to have each other!

Chory said...

I vote for Lucky.

Simone (mony) said...

Ah finally i worked it out.

I vote for Lucky too. Such a gorgeous Elephant. Mia would love him.

TEEs Me, Please! said...

Izzi :)


she's adorable

Nefertiti said...

Ollie-Phant for sure! So adorable :)
Blessings...

Lisa Kavenagh said...

*CLOSED*