Overall Being

Overall Being
Love + Life + Blessings

Thursday, July 1, 2010

RAOK winner

Yesterday when Overall Being had a day of highlighting RAOK I really did feel such a shift in energies. For people to go out of their way to do something good without expecting anything back is the true form of love.

Being able to give something to bring hope and joy to someone else really is what humanity should live by.

This morning I read out the entries to my children. They were extremely touching and was a hard task to choose just one. I really am so thankful for you for taking the time in participating but also sharing with me and my followers.


The winner of this competition is Liv. For showing unconditional with no expectations support when someone is about too feel their whole world crumble around them. May blessings be sent to this family.

Liv congratulations! If you could email me lisa@overallbeing.com.au with your postal address I can post you your prize. I also am extending a free healing to be sent to you or your chosen participant, so please include this in your email also.

Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see. ~Mark Twain

Love & Light to each of you who chose and try to infuse RAOK each moment when it arises.

No comments: