Overall Being

Overall Being
Love + Life + Blessings

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

2010 L'il Aussie Prem Award Winners Announced

I was so thrilled to be slightly able to help with this this year...even if I am only just a sponsor.

So I wanted to share with you about this fantastic event that takes place.



In February 2010 nominations were open to find Australia’s “local premmie heroes”. The awards were created by parents of premature babies in 2009 as a way to pay tribute and thank the amazing Australian’s who volunteer their time supporting families after the birth of their premature children.

I just want to say a huge congratulations from my family to all those who dedicate themselves to this wonderful cause.

Head over now to read who has won this year.......whilst you are there have a look around and see how you can help.

Click Here to go too L'il Aussie Prems Website.

Regards,

No comments: