Overall Being

Overall Being
Love + Life + Blessings

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Doodle Chalk mats & Baby Zoobies....and more!



Baby Zoobies have arrived and are now available through Overall Being. They are slightly smaller than their Bigger Brothers / Sisters but perfect for the nappy bag :) They retail at $44.90 + Postage. Be quick to score yourself one of the first babies today :)




Well today I have been busy sewing away amongst my little boy.....Jack loves to drive by with his cars and see what I am doing. I stopped for awhile there and watched Little Bear with him and we did some spotlight shopping to pick out some iron on motives for my canvas bags. Jack of course picked out the Blue Car.



I am excited though to bring to Overall Being something that will help bring creativeness to children.....Doodle Chalk mats. They are made from a special fabric which allows us to use chalk on them. Making them reversible is also perfect for the child to use them as a placemat when out and about. They come all packaged up in a handmade calico bag, cloth and some chalk.

This one below is available now.....I have two others cut out ready to sew up. I also have to create a boys theme one.

They will retail at $35 plus postage, which I think is fairly reasonable considering they take abit to sew.

If there is a specific colour, theme, motif you want on your bag please drop me an email and ask as I am more than happy to custom make you one especially.


What else is coming to Overall Being.......

WELL.....I have just ordered a few bits and pieces from overseas to make a tooth fairy doll :) It will be something special for all little boys and girls to look after their lost tooth until the tooth fairy arrives....so stay tuned for this treasure!

Up until end of May for all those paper scrapbookers I have a special Treasure Trove Box on offer. This box is filled with various 500 packets of items for the keen avid Scrapper. This would normally retail over $600 but am doing it as a special of $350. This offer ends 31st May, so be quick as limited stock.



Melbourne is certainly either gorgeous sunny skies or freezing winds lately this week. Overall Being is sure to be kept warm though. Do you know of a new mother....well why dont you let her know I offer handknitted items. All can be customised to her colour scheme. Knitted Baby Cocoons, Beanies, scarf/beanie in one...Minky Blankets, Quillows and matching cushions.

I think receiving something hand made adds such more of a personal touch to any gift.

Well 2:22pm I have around half hour or less until my lil one awakes.....time to do some household chores before heading out to pickup two boys and be home intime for my fourth boy to arrive home. Wednesday nights are always such a busy time with sporting drop and pickups.

Hope you are having a productive day and until I blog again, stay safe and happy.


No comments: