Overall Being

Overall Being
Love + Life + Blessings

Friday, May 14, 2010

Arctic Friday News

Well its certainly freezing here in Melbourne today. Snuggled under my Minky Quillow whilst my son has his day nap I thought I would pop by to share a spot I have just joined.

Most things I sell via Overall Being are handmade by myself. The love and joy of creating something that you know you have made yourself and see the light spark up when someone receives it....there is no word for it. So to belong and find somewhere that also does this made me feel very excited I had found them.

The Contemporary Handmade Alliance

A great new facebook page called The Contemporary Handmade Alliance has been launched.

Their mission: To provide the Australian contemporary crafting community a space through which is shared high quality information, to assist and support members in their crafting endeavours; including the design, development, manufacturing, marketing, packaging and selling of their products, as well as networking opportunities.

There's a place to promote sales, link your facebook page/twitter and show pictures of your market stall.

You can go directly to their facebook fan page HERE. Or visit them via Twitter HERE

Even though I don't hold stalls at the moment :) I do have high hopes of doing so  in the near future or even opening up my very own shop. So please if this interests you pay them a visit and lets all unite together and show Australia how amazing the Handmade Society is!

Enjoy Friday cause I think its the best day of the week. Stay warm and safe. Dont forget I have posted other blog entries this week which offers you some discounts and sales....




No comments: