Overall Being

Overall Being
Love + Life + Blessings

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Amazing April

I thought since Easter, my birthday, my sons birthday and my grandmothers birthday are all in April Overall Being is having Amazing April Sale!

For the entire April.......the below specials are available:

* Any item you see on my facebook fan page that you order (you must include your name with order and say you are a fan via there) You will receive free postage.

* Any gift set you custom order with myself , you will receive a free gift included in it for YOU!

* Any 2 Numerology Charts you order you will receive your choice of:

(A) A free numerology chart reading
or
(B) A $20 gift voucher.

So spread the April love everyone......there is quite a few savings to be had within Overall Being throughout April....

if you arent sure on what there is head over to either my website Overall Being OR my Facebook Fan Page

Or always know I am reachable via email aswell on lisa@overallbeing.com.au

Hope you all had a gorgeous Easter with family or friends xo

No comments: