Overall Being

Overall Being
Love + Life + Blessings

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

New Year New Logo & Exciting things

Nothing more gratifying when one receives a new Logo created for you that truely displays what your business is all about. Leisa Jones Creative Design has done just that for me. My new Logo featured above shows what Overall Being is all about.

Love ~ Calmness ~ Faith ~ Protective ~ Family amongst other feelings too.

I trule recommend Leisa if you are after any Logo Design at all. Her expertise and easiness to get along makes the whole process quick and painless which is what it should be about.

You can find Leisa's website and fan page for facebook all on my fan page and website.

Or by clicking on the links throughout this blog.

But I am utterly in love with it. I will be offering all merchandise with either of the logo's on it. Shirts, Caps, Magnets, Keyrings, Bookmarks, Aprons, Mugs.....so much available....so head over to my website to find out more or visit my Cafe Press store to order. OR ask me about all my new Personalised Photo Gifts available.....

But thank you so much Leisa in creating something that truely depicts what my business is all about!

2 comments:

Leisa Jones Creative Design said...

Lisa, thank you so much for your beautiful words, very humbled and appreciative ofit. You are so welcome. Im glad that I could hit the nail on the head with your logo design. Love you always, Leisa

TEEs Me, Please! said...

I love the new logo :) Very Nice :)