Overall Being

Overall Being
Love + Life + Blessings

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Loving thought put into things

I always wonder how sometimes people can go through life without treating others with the same treatment they have received by others. Seeing others who be so behind the scenes nasty to others who are innocent victims.

Growing up in the way I did has certainly taught me to have respect and show respect to others.....in hope it is returned back to me.

Sometimes yes I do get burned by this train of thought. But knowing I can lay my head down at night and have no bad dreams about stuff i have done certainly makes life a whole lot more peaceful.

" If you're going to add value to yourself you must make yourself the top priority. You are, after all, the most urgent project you can possibly undertake".


Recently I was asked to create a baby blanket for a friend who was having a baby. She wanted me to try match the fabric (that I couldnt see in real life) to the decore that her nursery would be. I was excited to be asked to do such a special thing. We chatted for ages over MSN....me quickly doing snapshots of fabrics, sending them through to her....when nearly finished my baby started to get sick so had to end it suddenly.

During this week I hand delivered her Baby Blanket to her. Seeing the delight as she touched the fabric and expressed how much of a good job I had done.....reminded me of why i do the things I do.

This is the digital scrappage I created with the photos I took of Bodie laying on his new blanket.



Giving the sense of love and hope to others is something I will always bring to anyone who crosses my path. Why? Cause I craved for it as a child. Its my little way to give back to the universe in thanks in keeping me safe all those years when I was younger. My way of saying thank you for the universe in delivering me my gorgeous caring loving husband and my darling 4 boys.

To give a gift of unselfless love and not expect anything in return makes those stand out from the crowd.

I suppose that is why I chose my business name way back then....Overall (meaning completely one) Being (universal)....my Logo certainly reflects it too . My Logo has a Lotus in there with a Butterfly.

Lotus – embodies infinite potential. Symbolises renewal, transformation and new beginnings. It has a Butterfly up in the right hand side too which means to me ....We are all small and appear to be the same(like the catapillar), but as we grow older our true beauty shows (like the butterfly). Like a butterfly, we are all different, and beautiful in our own way.


Wishes to you and your families this Valentines Day.

All my Blessings,

No comments: