Overall Being

Overall Being
Love + Life + Blessings

Monday, December 28, 2009

What's New & What's Coming!!!

whats available Pictures, Images and Photos

 What is HOT and NEW........Well we have Handmade Rings......see below for an example or visit my facebook fan page to see the whole range.

I am proud to announce I do now Numerology Readings....to order one please email me.

Also Wine Charms...Never forget which glass is yours! If there is specific colours and theme you would like that is absolutely fine....just email through your desires and I am can custom create something unique to you. To see an example see the fan page on facebook.

coming soon Pictures, Images and Photos

I thought I would give you an insight on what is coming soon for Overall Being.

2010 will be the year of some utterly devine products for you.

Handmade hand fired beaded rings.......Home decor wall art.........birthday club........so please feel free in sharing this blog or join my face book fan club to be in the know first.


The handmade rings have already been shared on the fan page, so take a look....they are pretty stunning if I do say so myself :) But have uploaded a photo of them here for you to see for yourself, but its one....there is sooo many i have added to the fan page!

The Home Decor I am working with Rebecca to create some very gorgeous stunning pieces never seen anywhere else......

The Birthday Club......is where you email me your important dates coming up.....a month prior I contact you....find out what you would like to organise for that someone special then we go from there. A special gift wrapped gift is sent on your behalf to them

cute quotes Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: