Overall Being

Overall Being
Love + Life + Blessings

Monday, December 28, 2009




I hope everyone has had a gorgeous day celebrating Christmas 2009 with family and friends. Blessings sent to those who had a day by themselves without. 


What a day! Such a leadup to the event and its gone in a blink! Why is that so?! It should last forever sometimes....We woke at home to open pressies, loads of photos and video shots. Breaky and dressed then jumped into car to travel off to Ballarat. This year we celebrated it with my husbands family. 


Not alot of sleep cause our little one doesnt like sleeping anywhere else than his bed, nor do I to be honest, nothing better than your own bed. 


So by time we got home we all were a wee bit tired and ready to lay our heads down to sleep.


The last two days my husband and my eldest son have been travelling up to Qld in my car (very weird to have no car) well there is one in garage but without a car seat. Wednesday we fly up to be with them and travel on to visit friends at Maroochydore then the next day we travel onto Bundaberg.....My old home town!


I havent seen my family (Grandparents, Sisters, Cousins, Auntie and Uncle and close friends) in 3 years. So I cannot wait for the time when I can give them a hug for real. They certainly are in for a shock since they last saw my boys. They will get to meet our new little man for the first time as well. We fly home on the 11th so I will be away from Dec 30th through to the Jan 11th.



So it will be an occassion!


Anyways am wishing you all that come past to visit my Overall Being behind the scenes blog a Blessed New Year and holiday season.



No comments: