Overall Being

Overall Being
Love + Life + Blessings

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

CIty Council Listed

So excited. This morning I got notified that my business has been accepted into Maroondah City Council and Whitehorse City Council Business Directories.

These directories list businesses that service those areas as a quick function for residents to find a specific business that they require.

Still awaiting for the Maroondah listing to be updated as they have my old details from old address but you can view my listing on Whitehorse City Council here

I am having a very slow and quiet day today.......one of my boys is better but it worked out it wasnt teeth related all his temperatures he had over three days but a BUG......now another boy has it.....just was sick....so am off to doctors as just saw his throat....

Glad its holidays so we can relax and heal.

xo Lisa

No comments: