Overall Being

Overall Being
Love + Life + Blessings

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Whoa nelly!!!

Didnt someone say you should be able to pull on the stirrups and raines to stop things.....well I cant find them this week....so many things and so little time....but i suppose if I stop for a moment to breathe I realise that these things can be stopped and can wait.

I just hate knowing that things are hovering over my head and little things that I want done "yesterday" is still there.....

Still fighting off those demons that lurk amongst the midst of the unknown....doesnt help when those friends who say they will be there for you never are,.....

why do people say they will help you and be there for you never show up!? I dont know why people would waste the air that they breathe to do those things.

oh life....

well my eldest son turns 13 this friday....how many circles i have turned over the past 13years.....how many differing things that have happened in that time aswell....

* getting married
* moving to a new state
* loosing my mother
* having three more children

wow!!!

To sit and ponder that is quite daunting really.

Have just spent the last week or so revamping my website....which I am quite pleased with the result....even if I am not anywhere webmastery (love my made up words lol) qualified! Added new info,....a new logo (which will detail that soon about the fabulous Leisa)..........and new products.

Ok breathe moment.....

hmmmm can smell my marinated chicken in the oven in that moment.....house smells so yummy

Ok where was I....oh yes.....

Finally all finished.....even managed to fit in making gift vouchers and fundraising info aswell which what I wanted to do weeks ago.

Anyways that is an update...a very quick one at that for my thoughts....

Now onto next blog entry...........

Scrabble Tile Pendants!!!!!!!!

No comments: